Both events are attracting goliaths of the cable industry, and ARRIS is among hustle and bustle of both, talking about the big issues:
- At KCTA - Big Data, opportunities and benefits for operators and consumers
- At KCTA - The latest compression technologies and what is driving them (UHD & HDR). ARRIS’s flagship compression product (ME-7000) is also being showcased for the first time in Asia, which will undoubtedly turn some heads on the east continent.
- At Cable Congress - DOCSIS 3.1 – capacity gains that are possible from the new access network
- At Cable Congress - Distributed CCAP Architectures that pledge to overcome current limitations and to foster the introduction of digital optics.
Two insightful ARRIS executives will be speaking at these events:
- Per Anders, Solutions Architect at ARRIS (Asia Pacific) will give his speech on Network DVR enabling new advertising opportunities, at KCTA at 10.15am KST, Thursday 12th March.
- Ayham Al-Banna, Distinguished Systems Engineer & Architect, CTO Office at ARRIS, joins a panel debate at Cable Congress on Distributed Architecture at 11.30 am CET, Friday 13th March. He will discuss new access networks such as DOCSIS 3.1 and CCAP to identify if there are really the answers to the bandwidth crunch.
If you are at either event, please stop by our stands and say hello, or catch our illustrious speakers above.
- ARRIS is at Booth # 31 at Cable Congress.
- ARRIS is at Booth #C8 at KCTA.